FREE VIDEO CLIPS AND BACKGROUNDS

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
lahazard

Re: FREE VIDEO CLIPS AND BACKGROUNDS

Postby lahazard » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 am

The first part (5 DVDs) of my two part order arrived today. (This part of the order was placed on Dec 15th - shipped on Dec 18th - and arrived Dec 21st.) These are all from the HD Looping Motion Background series of clips. Each came in it's own Plastic case and a quick random sampling of each disk has produced no problems. Each disk has 25 clips with each clip in SD and HD as mov files. A few of the disks also have avi files of each clip as well. Of 125 clips I have added 25 to Proshow Producer without any problems (so far) and am happy with my purchase. I prefer more abstract clips and these disks are all of that nature.

Following confirmation of my order with FootageFirm, they sent me a second confirmation letting me know when my order had actually been sent on to their fulfillment vendor. The company is based in Virginia and the fulfillment company is based in Colorado (DVD Tomorrow.)

I plan on buying at least 5 more (for a total of 15) if the sale is still on when I get my next paycheck.

I'll try and upload a short show soon to give folks an example of how the clips work.

All in all, as mentioned, I am happy with this purchase as there is no way I could afford to have bought these at full or even half price. But $8.41 per disk (mostly for "handling")? For Royalty Free Stock Footage? Works for me!

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Louis

Postby rdurga » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 am

Tks for the feedback Louis.

I love to see your short show on how you have used the video clip.

I thought I saw that they offered only 7 clips for free. Is there an another link where they offer some more video clips and if so, could you pl provide the link.

ram

Postby maxste » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:59 pm

I have made purchases over the past couple of years of these videos and am completely satisfied with the prompt delivery and quality of services the company provides. The videos, when used selectively can add a new dimension to your shows. For example I have used some street scenes of Las Vegas from the "American Cities" collection adding interest in my Vegas shows. Good products and the price is right!
Photoshop CS3, Sony A-350, Sony A-100, Sony F707, Fuji F100FD, PSP, Blufftitler, Captions Alive Pro, One One Photo SUite 5

Postby bellzerr » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 am

Louis,
Thanks for the good info. I'm interested in seeing a show with some of these videos as well. Please do share even if they are not completed shows.
Thanks,
Mark

Previous

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications