Video Copilot Evolution Demo Show

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Producer. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.

Video Copilot Evolution Demo Show

Postby heckydog » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:29 pm

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3151&alb=0

This is my first attempt at using the Evolution plugin by Video Copilot for Adobe After Effects.

The flourishes come from Evolution as well as the background texture. Everything else was made using After Effects tools.

The show is about 16MB and 28 seconds long. Because it's video it will take a few seconds to load.

I think I can convert it into a style if anyone wants it. I haven't tried yet :wink:

There's nothing offensive in the show unless you're offended by Christmas and/or children's choirs.

Joe

Re: Video Copilot Evolution Demo Show

Postby Barkingmad » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:54 am

Very nice! :D
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Postby rdurga » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:57 am

Hi Joe,

Tks for experimenting with evolution and after effects. It is a nice effect with flourishes.

Could you pl make a style and post it on the forum. I am interested to play around with the style and see what I could comeup with.

ram

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 am

Joe:

I'm going to move this thread to the "Third Party Applications" section since it's a demo of other software used to create content for use with shows made in Producer.

Thanks for understanding.

Mike

Postby heckydog » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm

rdurga wrote:Hi Joe,

Tks for experimenting with evolution and after effects. It is a nice effect with flourishes.

Could you pl make a style and post it on the forum. I am interested to play around with the style and see what I could comeup with.

ram

I sent the file to Mike. He'll post it in Member Created Files when he can. Because of the way it's made, there's not a lot of flexibility. Just the ability to change the photo. I'm a newbie with Evolution, not a newbie with After Effects but far from an expert with it either. But if you have any questions feel free to ask. If you have AE I'll give you the aex file I created, no problem, but the flourish mov files I wouldn't be able to give you without violating some copyright rule or other I'm sure.

Joe

Postby heckydog » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:45 pm

mgregg99 wrote:Joe:

I'm going to move this thread to the "Third Party Applications" section since it's a demo of other software used to create content for use with shows made in Producer.

Thanks for understanding.

Mike

No problem. I knew I goofed as soon as I posted it :oops:

Postby rdurga » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi Joe,

Tks for the flourish style. You are right. The way style is designed, I cannot do much except change the photo.

I donot have after effects. Tks for the offer.

ram

Postby psychogramma » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi Joe,
Thank you for sharing you style.
In addition to the picture one can change the color of the background via "colorize" without changing the flourish or the type.
Will have to take a look at "evolution" when I am ready to tackle another learning curve. I have After Effects but can't remember ever using it.

Thanks again and a Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Cathy

Postby heckydog » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 am

psychogramma wrote:
In addition to the picture one can change the color of the background via "colorize" without changing the flourish or the type.
Cathy

It's interesting that you could change the green without changing the white. Just goes to show how much I don't know about PSP. :?

Joe

Return to PSP - Third Party Applications