Switch to full style
Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Gold. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
Post a reply

Font Creator

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:07 am

I have a font which I propose to use in my next presentation but would like to have a few more versions, eg italic, bold, bold italic, etc. I found a program, High Logic's Font Creator, which does the job quickly and simply. Unfortunately, the 30 day trial version doesn't allow any saving of the files - not even one sample -and I can't justify the expense of buying just for this one exercise. So, is there any kind sole out there who has a copy of the full program who would be prepared to help,please?

Des Thomas

Re: Font Creator

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 am

I have the full version, 6.01. Bought it last November and haven't really taken the time to dig into it.

If you can assure me that no copyright laws will be broken I wouldn't have a problem helping you out.

Heck, maybe I'll even be able to figure out how to do it 'quickly and simply' :lol:

Joe

Re: Font Creator

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Seems this process requires the Pro version, it's not an option in the Home version.

Des Thomas
Post a reply