highlighter pro

Discuss which third party applications you use to help create your slide shows using ProShow Gold. This is not a forum to promote other slide show software programs.
gizmo

highlighter pro

Postby gizmo » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 am

hi i read somewhere here regarding HIghlighter pro, i love what it can do, I just purchased it. Is there some sort of manual?

Re: highlighter pro

Postby tomdavis » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:38 am

I have been interested in this program software for sometime. I am not one to instantly run out and buy things but want to know as much as possible as I can about the item before I purchase it.

Have been emailing the gentleman who produced this software and he is very helpful. He listens to your questions and answers you back with needed information.

However, I have found if you go to HighlighterPro HOME PAGE you can click on many things of interest and get answers as well as click on DEMO's. I believe I was even lead to further web pages of instructions via the web.

NOTE: The person whom put this program together is a member of Enthusiasts and checks in now and then.

Tom

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Correct - Dave is very good about helping people understand how to use his product (he has both Highlighter Pro and Visisketch Pro) and has a number of help files and tutorials out there. If you have questions, be sure and contact him via his help link.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

gizmo

Postby gizmo » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 pm

thanks for the reply guys. i really love what it can do

Return to PSG - Third Party Applications