Effects: wedding dress made of words

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Valued Member

Thanks Debbie

Postby Danny D » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:23 pm

Hi Deb, and thank you for the post. However, I've been using Producer for over a year now and have made plenty of masks in the past. This one is not working for some reason. I have never done the transparent letters, and wanted to try it. There has to be a fly in the oatmeal somewhere. This should be a relatively easy mask. I haven't missed a step either. I just now went back and followed his directions to the letter perfect, and it doesn't work on my system using the exact same steps, one at a time. I have experienced a few other issues as well especially with AVI files since I've switched to 3.2 build 42. Not sure whats up and I'm sure it has to do more with my computer maybe than proshow, but what that could be I haven't a clue. I'm running windows XP 64 bit and maybe Producer has a prob with that ... not sure what to think now.

I will figure it out. I always do. ( or have in the past anyway :roll: ).

Again, thank you so much for the post. I'll let you know once I get to the bottom of this.

Danny
"If you listen to the music, and see the picture, the song did its job"
Danny D.
Atlanta

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:41 pm

I seem to remember hearing some other grumbles (it may have been you)
about windows XP 64 bit having some issues. I don't remember what they
were, but there was someone that was having some problems the rest of
us had not seen.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Valued Member

I think it probably was me

Postby Danny D » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:56 pm

Hi Mikey, It probably was me. I had a lot of issues when I first got the 64 bit operating system. Things are getting better now but I still have things pop up now and then. This may not be related and probably isn't, but I can't seem to find a reason for it.

Thanks,
DD
"If you listen to the music, and see the picture, the song did its job"
Danny D.
Atlanta

kmic516

Effects: how to make a strwberry with words

Postby kmic516 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:12 pm

The holidays kept me busy so it took me awhile to do this. Here are the steps you take to make this.
1. Put the picture you want to make with words in the slide window at the bottom.
2. Open your captions window and make a caption with the name of the thing in the picture. I used two words straw and berry because I used a strawberry.
3. To to the text effect part and make an elastic right for flying out but don't use anything for the other 2
4. Use your color chooser and put it over your picture to make the word the same color.
5. Make a copy of this caption many times. You have to do this a lot. I did it more than 50 times!I had to save a lot cause it crashed sometimes.
6. Now move the words around to where they cover your picture. This part is hard and takes a long time because you have to move the words around and change the saize in just the right way.
7. Now it gets even harder cause you have to go to the movement part and set keyframes for each word so they leave the slide at different times. All the words need to be moved over from the end so your picture is on the screen after the words leave.
8. You also need to go to the keyframes for the picture and make sure it doesn't come in until a little time has passed.
That wasn't the best way of putting it but that's how I did it so make sure and ask if I don't make sense.

Postby kaylef » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:48 pm

KMIC516:

Do you have a show that has the strawberry thingy in it?

Kay

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:36 pm

kaylef wrote:KMIC516:

Do you have a show that has the strawberry thingy in it?

Kay

From back on page 2 ...
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3281&alb=0

mikey
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)

Postby kaylef » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:01 pm

sheesh mikey .....you can smack me now for not checkin
thanks
:oops:

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:01 pm

:D :D :D

Previous

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks