picture in a slide how?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

picture in a slide how?

Postby British_Bulldog » Fri May 25, 2007 4:36 am

hi..i hope someone can explain how this is done,and that u understand what i am on about,ok here we go i want to put a background on a slide....then situate a picture to either the left or right side of that background...so i have enough room to put some text at the side of them....please how is this achieved ..thank you for any replies

Cindy

Postby Cindy » Sat May 26, 2007 5:46 am

Hi Bulldog-
I think I know what you are asking, so here goes. Disclaimer - I use PSG, not PSP so this may differ some.
1) drag the photo you want to use down to create a new slide.
2) click on that slide to open up the slide options window.
3) click on the box to the left that says 'background'.
4) insert the picture you want to use as a background
5) click on the box to the left that says 'motion' - resize you original photo and drag it over to one side 6)click on the 'captions' box on the left and add you text.

I hope this helps!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Sat May 26, 2007 7:30 am

To add to what Cindy said, you can also just drag your image onto the timeline. (When adding more images hold down
the ctrl key) and resize & postition the images. If you mean a coloured background for your image, click on 'Backgrounds'
in the Slide Option window , click on 'Overide show background options for this slide', click Click 'Set Color', click on the
desired color in the color wheel, and click 'Set Color' again to apply the effect.

Brenda

thank you

Postby British_Bulldog » Sun May 27, 2007 1:18 am

thank you both for replies..its now sorted

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks