Smoothing Tutorial

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Smoothing Tutorial

Postby VidQueen » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:54 am

Hi Everyone!

I created this tutorialin response to Fiona's question about keyframing and smoothing. It's about 4 1/2 minutes long and 110Mb; it took about three minutes for it to load on my computer.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer

DPOP

Thanks Jennifer

Postby DPOP » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:20 am

Jennifer, I appreciate the tutorial. Haven't messed with the smoothing option much. You explained it very well. I'll have to play around with it to see the different effects it offers with photo movements.

Dan

threads1

Postby threads1 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:55 am

Thanks so much for that great tutorial. I keep saying I'm going to read the manual cover to cover but, since we have you it's not necessary.

Thanks again,

Charlie

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:24 am

Thanks Jennifer,

Another of your tutorials added to the collection. These are far better than any of the tutorials on the Photodex site. They should commision you to add to these :D

I had discovered with smoothing that a layer moving in a square around the slide could be turned into a circular movement.

Brian

Postby VidQueen » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:14 am

I had discovered with smoothing that a layer moving in a square around the slide could be turned into a circular movement.

It's funny you should say that, Brian...I ran into that a while back quite by accident! At the time, though, I didn't know what was going on...knowlege is good.

I'm glad it's helpful :)

Jennifer

Producer Addict

smoothing tutorial

Postby Producer Addict » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:56 pm

I have tried to open this tutorial several times but all I get is the buffering window. tonight I let it run for over an hour before I gave up. I have a high speed internet connection.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:41 am

Producer Addict

Welcome to the forum.

This is a huge file, 110Mb, and takes some time to download. Depending where you are in the world, your high speed connection (may not be so high as you though in the evening in the UK), and the Photodex server loading it could well take over an hour.

You must have just about have downloaded the file when you stopped it :cry:

I would suggest once downloaded you save the file BEFORE closing Presenter to view at another time without having to go through the download again.

Here is a link on how to do this. http://itsmygallery.com/ProShow/viewtop ... highlight=

Brian

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks