landscape portrait with a side wipe

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Fuzzrocket

landscape portrait with a side wipe

Postby Fuzzrocket » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:38 am

Can anyone help me figuring out how Mark Ridout does the side wipe of the landscape mask which then reveals the entire image? He does this in many of his wedding shows. It seems that when I add motion to the first slide and match it with the second slide it just never matches up. I'm wondering if he is adding the transition effect on a keyframe?? A template of this would really help me out. Thanks.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:44 am

Welcome to the forum.

A link to a show with the effect, and where it is in the show would help.

Brian

Fuzzrocket

Postby Fuzzrocket » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:54 am

Ok - here is a link to one of the shows. http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 0333&alb=0 The effect is done pretty early in this show. I think it is done on the first slide that uses the landscape frame mask and then Mark uses the circular wipe-left to right-soft edge transition to reveal the entire image. This show is about 98MB in size. Thanks.

Fuzzrocket

Postby Fuzzrocket » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:56 am

I figured it out - I have been missing out on the transition effect option on the keyframe timeline. Thanks for your help.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:54 am

Fuzzrocket

Where there's a will there's a way. :D

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks