Help with watermark effects.

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
jotafl

Help with watermark effects.

Postby jotafl » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:47 am

Hello gang, new user here to the website.

I looked around the website to see if I can find what I need but can't find it. This is what I want to do. My show will have a title page at the begining with my logo and other captions, then the show will start. I would like to add a watermark which will appear on the first slide (AB transition at 100% opacity) then the opacity will decrease to 40% and the same watermark should stay on all pictures till the end of the slides. However at the end I also have 3 slides with captions (credits) and so on that I don't want the watermark to be there.

Do I create 2 shows and combine them? Or do I have to drop the watermark picture on each slide that Iwant to add it? Under options if you use the watermark the watermark will appear on all pictures, from slide 1 till end and that is not what I want.

Can this be done, if so, can you help?

Thank you so much.

Jotafl

Esteemed Member

Watermark effects

Postby kneedeep » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:26 am

Hi,

I am not the expert here, but I did play with you question. I could not get the watermark to be 100% on the first slide and then 40% for the rest of the slides. It seems that the watermark has one setting and is applied to ALL slides. I even tried putting a layer over the watermark, hoping that would cover it, but not so. If you really want/need what you asked for, then you may wish to email or talk with Photodex and maybe they will include it in an up gragde.

Good luck

jotafl

Postby jotafl » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 pm

Thanks for checking deep, I did play with it for a while and still got the same results as you did. I don't think is possible unless you do it one by one. Now I've been playing with copy settings (what a time saver that is). Saw the tutorial already posted by one of the members here and it looks pretty eassy until you get down to it. LOL

I'll be enternaining myself for a while. ;)

Again, thanks for taking your time and checking on the issue.

Jota

Esteemed Member

Postby kneedeep » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:45 pm

jotafl wrote:I'll be enternaining myself for a while. ;)

Again, thanks for taking your time and checking on the issue.

Np, it would be nice to have some more control over the watemark and/or options.

I am thinking that you maybe able to do two shows in one project. One show having the 100% watermark and the second show with the 40% watermark? Then run the two shows. I will try that when I get home.

Esteemed Member

Postby kneedeep » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Hi,

Well, it is interesting. I did two shows in one project. First show with some text and 100% watermark. Second show with some slides and 40% watermark. Then made a web show. With the image set to play all shows and the caption to play all shows. Well, when I click on the image it plays just the first show, but clicking on the caption play both shows. If you are interested you see it at:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8050&alb=0

jotafl

Postby jotafl » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:39 am

knee, thanks for trying out, I can see with a little patience and play you can at least do something similar of what I needed. I will keep playing. Again, thanks for taking the time. Great job !

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks