Camera flash effect + audio/music

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Camera flash effect + audio/music

Postby Firefly22 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:28 am

Hi, I'm new to PSP, I was wondering if there was a way to create a slideshow with a flash effect on the pics but have music playing in the background at the same time? I have a flash sound fx clip but want to play it and music

Thanx

Postby GabBill » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:41 am

Hi Firefly,
Welcome to the forum.

You can attach a sound to a particular slide from the Slide Options dialog box. There is a sound page that'll do it for you. Your show music will continue to play.

Bill
Canon 20D
PS CS3
PSP
http://www.myphotosinmotion.com

Postby Firefly22 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:10 am

Thanx Bill!

I would have never found that option :D

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:28 pm

I assume this works in PSP (I'm using PSG): if you drag and drop an audio clip onto the slide it will attach to the slide. Drop it on the background audio track it attaches there. Probably doesn't apply in your case but by default a clip attached to the slide will only play during the slide time, tho' there's an option to let it continue past the end of the slide.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:56 pm

DickK wrote:I assume this works in PSP (I'm using PSG): if you drag and drop an audio clip onto the slide it will attach to the slide. Drop it on the background audio track it attaches there. Probably doesn't apply in your case but by default a clip attached to the slide will only play during the slide time, tho' there's an option to let it continue past the end of the slide.

Yep - works in Producer as well (well, at least in build 1923 :D ).
Thanks Dick - I was not aware of that one - much handier.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks