How do i make this effect ?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Sham

How do i make this effect ?

Postby Sham » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:14 am

Hey guys,

Just bought the New PSP 3.0 vr 1907 kinda expensive program but simply love it when watching their demo.

Can i ask you guys help how do i make this effect ? http://www.photodex.com/sharing/spotlig ... _wade.html

It's the frog eyes colored background is black then turn to whole colorized back and also 1 slide can produce 3 pictures. i not lazy to browse the forum as i been browsing till 4 hours for tips and tricks. just asking how to do it and what da effect called.

It's kinda fascinating to me i am new to PSP 3.. i know abt keyframing all but not sure what dis thing call

any1 can help would be much appreciated ..

Cheers :D

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:46 am

Sham

Welcome to the forum, great bunch of people here who will try and help you with any problems you may have.

The effect you describe is actually done outside of PSP in a photo editor, and is accomplished over several slides.

Slide 1 will have just the frog eyes coloured, slide 2 the whole frog coloured and slide 3 the whole picture coloured. By using a 'fade' transition between the slides the colours are gradually introduced.

Typically to produce the slides with only part coloured you put is photo into a photo editor as a background layer. Copy that layer to one just above and turn this layer black & white. By sing parts of this top layer the underlaying colour layer will show through. This is a brief explaination, there are many ways of producing this effect particularly in Photoshop.

Brian

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby DanDan » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:01 am

Hi Sham,
That must be the show in the Spolighted section of Photodex. It' a little different from the original and appears to be made in Producer. This was created by Julie Wade (gnj 1207), the original was done in PSG 2.6. Here is one of the original threads, where she describes some of her methods. http://itsmygallery.com/ProShow/viewtopic.php?t=1281
_Dan
Slideshows: PSG 3. & Producer, Photo Editing: PSP9, PS Elements 5.0 (begining), Google Piccasa

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks