Help looping background video's

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
B.L.DeArmond

Help looping background video's

Postby B.L.DeArmond » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:58 pm

I have created a show where some slides have an animated motion background on them. When I play the show through PSP the motion backgrounds play all the way through until the end of each slide. After I burn the DVD and play it back some of the motion backgrounds are not looping all the way through until the end of the slide. I have got the "loop until end of show" checkbox checked. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this is happening? I thought I was done this my show and now I have to figure out what is going on.

Thank you
Brittani

Postby weldr » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:32 am

Brittani, Are you using the video as a background or bottom layer? I just did a show with a number of videos but I used them as the bottom layer. Make sure the right hand keyframe ( for mtion) is moved all the way to the right. If it's stopped before the end of the transition it will cut out early. Seems I tried a video as a background and it wouldn't play. Been doing so much I can't remember it all. Hope this helps, Don
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Postby GabBill » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:54 am

There is also the option to loop the video till end of slide. This, along with a zero/cu transitions, whould do it.

Bill
Canon 20D
PS CS3
PSP
http://www.myphotosinmotion.com

B.L.DeArmond

Postby B.L.DeArmond » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:14 am

Okay guys I feel dumb. I figured out the problem, my file was a wmv file and as soon as I conerted it to a mov file everything worked great. I guess I was just having one of those days.

Thank you for yalls help,
Brittani

Postby Deadman » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:56 pm

ok question gif files don't seem to be able to get them to work. Could use some input, or no?

Esteemed Member

Postby twodoor55 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:22 am

Where is the button or control that tells you to loop till the end of show. I can see the check box for end of slide??

Thanks

jtfrazer

Postby jtfrazer » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:30 am

Hi Deadman,

Animated GIF file playback is not supported in Producer or Gold. You'll have to convert it to a format that PSP can use. Try searching this forum for "Animated GIF" and I think you'll find some suggestions on how to convert them. I've never used one so I can't tell you how to do it.

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks