A New Photodex Product For Us?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

A New Photodex Product For Us?

Postby Capmom » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Found this tidbit on the photographers' Pro4um site, interesting! Supposed to release tomorrow they indicate?

www.photodex.com/mediasource

Postby marmart » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:12 pm

Very interesting, but how much?? Boy they are trying to cover all the bases huh??

Mary

Postby Capmom » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 pm

It will be interesting to see quality and price, I am betting on a hefty price . . .

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:23 pm

A natural fit but there's an awful lot of competition out there providing that sort of thing already. Still, if they price it aggressively they'll capture at least a good chunk of the ProShow users. We shall see...
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:34 pm

Interesting ..... you don't suppose we're having problems importing avi files in to Proshow so that they can sell their avi product do you? :lol:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but since added video files has been a problem with 3.0, I would hope they find a solution before they start selling us their video products.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

andy

Re: A New Photodex Product For Us?

Postby andy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:19 am

Capmom wrote:Found this tidbit on the photographers' Pro4um site, interesting! Supposed to release tomorrow they indicate?

www.photodex.com/mediasource

My light bulb is not burning bright anymore……can somebody please tell me how they……. when viewing Photodex sites main page, that from there are able to go to the media source page, I just don’t see a link to any such page.
Ok someone tell me I’m stupid....
andy

Postby marmart » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:43 am

The link was in the first post at the top of this page :lol:

http://www.photodex.com/mediasource

Valued Member

Postby Danny D » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:54 am

WOW ... Seems to me they are on top of their vision for Proshow to me. These products look like they would be a real winner and give us lots of answers to lots of wishes. Music, Templates, Video and on and on. Some how I smell a HUGE price tag though. But if you need it or want it bad enough, at least its gonna be offered.

Now if they would just hire Jen to make the Tutorials.......

Danny
"If you listen to the music, and see the picture, the song did its job"
Danny D.
Atlanta

andy

Postby andy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:02 am

marmart wrote:The link was in the first post at the top of this page :lol:

http://www.photodex.com/mediasource

Hi Mary, thank you so much for answering me, but........ I had realized that the link was in the first post at the top of this page...... what I was really after was, and still am is…. If, I was to go to Photodex Main web page i.e. http://www.photodex.com then once opened, where will I find the information/link/pointer that will then lead me on to the media source page.
It’s just me being curious to how one gets there from the home page, that’s all.
andy

Postby marmart » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:21 am

Hi Andy, Got'cha! I see what you mean. This could be a page that is not yet linked. It obviously showed up somewhere huh?

Interesting....

Mary

mightec

Postby mightec » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:05 am

So where is it, its been January 15th for sometime in the UK, but no sign of the launch. Having had my interest alerted to the coming of Mediascource I cannot see it anywhere or as Andy T asks how do you find the link. Where did Capmom find it in the first place. The 15th nearly over this side of the pond.

andy

Postby andy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:38 am

mightec wrote:So where is it, its been January 15th for sometime in the UK, but no sign of the launch. Having had my interest alerted to the coming of Mediascource I cannot see it anywhere or as Andy T asks how do you find the link. Where did Capmom find it in the first place. The 15th nearly over this side of the pond.

Remember Mike we in the UK live in the 'future'
andy

CrunchieBite

Postby CrunchieBite » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:27 am

andy wrote:Remember Mike we in the UK live in the 'future'

In terms of timezones...maybe - in virtually every other technological respect, I think we are in the dark ages compared to the US! 8)

mightec

Postby mightec » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 pm

There are some many Brits on this forum we should be able to create a UK based convention.

andy

Postby andy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:11 pm

CrunchieBite wrote:
andy wrote:Remember Mike we in the UK live in the 'future'

In terms of timezones...maybe - in virtually every other technological respect, I think we are in the dark ages compared to the US! 8)

That’s not a very nice thing to say about Peterborough, I’ve got some very good friends living there!

Next

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks