A New Photodex Product For Us?

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Cindy

Postby Cindy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:03 am

I wish they would give us a look at some samples. I'm sure the price tag will be hefty, but we can always hope, right? Depending on the quantity of content it might be worth it - do you think there will be a monthly membership-type fee after the initial investment - for new content that is? It is officially January 16th in the US - they need to get a move on!

:D Cindy

Valued Member

Postby Pat » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:12 am

I don't think the MediaSource webpage is even officially linked on their website yet, is it? Other than the direct link provided, there is no other means of getting to it that I can see. We seem to be awful impatient for a product that has not yet been announced.

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:17 am

Yes....it is officially the 16th here in Mountain time..... good old USA! It's my 36th wedding anniversary today and hubby is working out of town for a week......c'mon Photodex, let's get moving! I want to treat myself to my own anniversary gift, if you aren't asking an arm and a leg for these new products! (The anniversary gift thing should work with hubby...right folks?..... I mean he IS out of town and all.....smile) I called Photodex last night and they weren't answering their phones. The message said it was due to weather conditions that all the employees went home :?: I'm going to call again today and see what's up.

Pat
Last edited by imabeatlelover on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cindy

Postby Cindy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:19 am

Maybe they will release it on the second Tuesday of next week - that always seems to be a good answer.
Keep knocking at that door Pat and let us know what you find out!
Thanks! :D

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:25 am

We're not being impatient, Pat. We're just looking forward to something new and fun! I'd use the word, "anxious". We all should BE so lucky to have a product that people are so anxious to hear about!! By the way......you have a really cool name! (he-he)

Pat

andy

Postby andy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:28 am

imabeatlelover wrote:Yes....it is officially the 16th here in Mountain time..... good old USA! It's my 36th wedding anniversary today and hubby is working out of town for a week......c'mon Photodex, let's get moving! I want to treat myself to my own anniversary gift, if you aren't asking an arm and a leg for these new products! (The anniversary gift thing should work with hubby...right folks?..... I mean he IS out of town and all.....smile) I called Photodex last night and they weren't answering their phones. The message said it was due to weather conditions that all the employees went home :?: I'm going to call again today and see what's up.

Pat

Pat, put that phone down... and get your Priorities right...... SPEND THE MONEY ON A NEW DRESS

.. VERY VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR HUBBY
andy x

Postby marmart » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:16 am

I personally would be very happy if they would "get the bugs out" of one product before introducing others. Can you imaging if this was a new Military weapon or some such thing :roll: Ah well, wish in one hand and s--- in the other and see which fills up first.

Peace,

Mary

Postby imabeatlelover » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:17 am

Thank you Andy....I haven't bought a dress in years! Actually, I haven't owned a dress in years. I figured after 50 I'm in it for comfort only, not fashion. In fact, I'm hiding out from the "Fashion Police" as I write this. I expect they have their S.W.A.T team after me by now! All I've worn for years is Tie-dye Tee Shirts and Jeans. You can take the girl out of the 60s.....but you can't take the 60's out of the girl. Thanks Again, Andy.....your good wishes are appreciated!

Pat
Last edited by imabeatlelover on Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:23 am

You think those pink fuzzy bunny slippers would give you away ?? :lol:

mikey (who moved from "pushing 50" to "pulling 50" a number of years ago)
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

CrunchieBite

Postby CrunchieBite » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:41 am

Cindy wrote:I'm sure the price tag will be hefty, but we can always hope, right?

I'm not sure if I would class $129.95 as hefty or not?

http://www.photodex.com/products/mediasource_x/multimedia.html

Postby imabeatlelover » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:55 am

Whether the price is too high or not depends on the product. I'd love to be able to see a sample. Did I miss a link somewhere to see just exactly what is included?

Mikey...Pink fuzzy slippers? I only wear those when I go out on special occasions. I normally don't wear shoes at all. When I put my pink fuzzy slippers on my dogs go insane and start running in circles because they know there's a good chance they might be going bye-bye. :D

Oh...I called Photodex again and the recording says they're still closed due to weather. Where the H--- are they located...the Antarctica?

Pat

Postby KellyInAz » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:28 pm

imabeatlelover wrote:Whether the price is too high or not depends on the product. I'd love to be able to see a sample. Did I miss a link somewhere to see just exactly what is included?

Mikey...Pink fuzzy slippers? I only wear those when I go out on special occasions. I normally don't wear shoes at all. When I put my pink fuzzy slippers on my dogs go insane and start running in circles because they know there's a good chance they might be going bye-bye. :D

Oh...I called Photodex again and the recording says they're still closed due to weather. Where the H--- are they located...the Antarctica?

Pat

YOu would think :lol: , they are in Autin Texas. They must be part of the big freeze right now. Those Texans have a hard time with ice. I know since my sis lives in Dallas.

Kelly

Postby newtcruiser » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:51 pm

Hi everyone:

Re the "new" product. I think that Photodex is offering over 7 different titles, each offering a unique blend of content. I guess the first one offered is the Wedding Package. If each on is $129.99 that will be a bit pricey if you wanted all of them. It will be interesting to see more about this. . . . . not a lot of info on the site.

Linda

Postby imabeatlelover » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:54 pm

haha....yeah Kelly you're right! This new "ice age" might force them Texans to actually wear a jacket! They DO have it rough!
Disclaimer: (Ok....now if any of you in this forum are from Texas....this was a joke....albeit not a very funny one, but a joke nonetheless....and I wasn't talking about you. I love Texans...Really....Really I do!)

Pat

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:14 pm

Be nice .... Texas is a great place ... to be FROM !! :twisted:
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks