Switch to full style
Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Post a reply

Control of the Slot Machine Slide Style

Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:23 pm

hi everyone! I can be a little OCD at times, and that happened today while I was using the slot machine slide style. I decided what I really wanted was the control of which images actually showed up in which spots. Also to control the three ending spots, as in woo hoo you hit the jackpot. so I made 21 numbered images specifically built in Photoshop to fit in those slots. Here are the numbers as to how they appear:

14 21 7
11 18 4
13 20 6
10 17 3
12 19 5
9 16 2
8 15 1

Happy weekend all!

Re: Control of the Slot Machine Slide Style

Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:19 am

This is great...Thanks

Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:50 am

First i had to google on OCD :)
second, a nice tip to use the slot machine slyde style.
The reason is did not use it was exactly the 3 in a row.
If i am right you can now simulate a jackpot this way :)
use for 8 - 15 - 1 the same picture....

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MI3fbAmVJ1dhZ8p7t-bjy5m5KcH8-wpy7btnGfwSowGnaPe2FnA0pI6t99zuHQiVGCysnbgS-w=w640-h400-e365

Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Yes you can and here is a little tutorial that shows it...... http://janstephens.com/Videos/slotmachinetut.mp4

Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I have CDO it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order as they should be! :lol: :lol: :roll: :evil:

Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:46 pm

For those of you who know "Nannybear", a very early member of this forum and a great help to many of us, I am sad to report that she died on 21st August at home in British Columbia.

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:30 pm

So sorry to hear this.
When I first started with this program, she was the very first person who helped me out in this forum.

Brian, thank you for letting us know.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:40 am

Very sad to hear this, especially after a year in which, fortunately with good results, I had a year of heavy treatment ...
Strange to see and hear her still with her work on the internet.
Thank you for sharing.

Riekelt
Post a reply