copy list

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

copy list

Postby marion » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:09 am

Ive been watching a lot of videos.In these videos the copy list looks a lot different then in my version 7.
Is there somewhere a translation from the discription in the older versions to vs 7?

And i was trying to have 3 moving slides with differnt text sticking to each slide, but my text keeps floating around and doesnt stick to any of the slides. How do i go about this problem.

I hope i will soon get my head around this keyframing, cause it drives me mad. 1 and 2 slides are no problem but 3...
Marion

Re: copy list

Postby BarbaraC » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:55 am

Marion, I'm not at all sure what you mean by the "copy list," so I can't answer your question on it.

By moving slides, do you mean movement of objects such as images inside each slide? I also don't know what you mean by text "sticking to each slide." Do you mean that it isn't moving? If it's moving, it means that if, for instance, there are just 2 keyframes for a caption layer, and if the pan position for keyframe 1 and 2 aren't an exact match, then the caption will move. For instance, if keyframe 1's pan is set to 50,50 but keyframe 2's pan is set to 70,50, then the caption will move right from the original center position.

A keyframe is a specific point in time. If you have a 3-second slide without any transitions on either side of it, and you want an object to start at the left, move up toward the middle top, and then you want it to move back down and to the right, you might have keyframe 1 set at the zero mark, keyframe 2 set to 1.5 seconds, and keyframe 3 set to 3 seconds. The object's pan position for keyframe 1 might be -50,0. Keyframe 2 could be 0,-50. Keyframe 3 might be 50,0. So, from keyframe 1 to keyframe 2 (0 seconds to 1.5 seconds), the object will slant upward and to the middle. From keyframe 2 to keyframe 3 (1.5 seconds to 3 seconds), the object will slant downward and to the right.

Producer fills in the spaces for you between the keyframes, calculating where the object should be.

Barbara
Last edited by BarbaraC on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: copy list

Postby cherub » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:48 pm

marion wrote:Ive been watching a lot of videos.In these videos the copy list looks a lot different then in my version 7.
Is there somewhere a translation from the discription in the older versions to vs 7?Marion

I don't know what you mean by "copy list" either.
But, the working place of Producer can be customized in a number of ways.
You can drag the various panels of the program to different sizes, and you can change positions if you wish .
Also, if you RIGHT click on the thumbnails, and then click on View, you are given a menu in which you can customize even more.
marion wrote:I hope i will soon get my head around this keyframing, cause it drives me mad. 1 and 2 slides are no problem but 3...
Marion

Keyframes are for the layers inside a slide, and not between slides.

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks