Two useful articles from Photodex

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Esteemed Member

Two useful articles from Photodex

Postby Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 12:46 pm

The other day as I was browsing through the pages of the Proshow Blog I came upon
two articles, which I found quite useful, particularly the Effects Guide. I find that the
Effects Guide is not just for version 6, but also good for version 5 of Producer.

Since both articles seem to fit into the category of Tips & Tricks, I thought I would post
the info here. Correct me if I'm wrong. Others might find these articles useful as well.

:arrow: 7 Tips for Making Any Slideshow Better (in Less Time)
http://www.proshowblog.com/2015/01/7-tips-for-making-any-slideshow-better/

:arrow: The Ultimate Slideshow Effects Guide for ProShow 6
http://www.proshowblog.com/2015/02/the-ultimate-slideshow-effects-guide-for-proshow-6/

To quote Photodex:
]With over 900 built-in effects in ProShow Gold and Producer combined, plus hundreds more
from ProShow Effects Packs, it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the sheer number of options
you can choose from. Luckily, the Creative team at Photodex has got you covered with the most
comprehensive list of recommended effects to date!

For your convenience, these effects ‘favorites’ have been grouped according to the type of
situation they are known to serve exceptionally well.

A print-friendly PDF of this article is also available for downloading.

Happy ProShowing,
-aida
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must
carry it with us or we find it not." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: Two useful articles from Photodex

Postby CharlesPearson » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:59 am

Thanks Aida

I missed these in my ever growing inbox of 'stuff'. They are excellent articles and worth a read.

Best wishes
Charles
My internet was down today so I had to spend time with my family. They seem like decent people!

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks