Effects

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Effects

Postby dimi_arachi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:34 pm

I know this request / topic has come before. After a bit of absence trying to do B’day party Show.
I like to know how you do the colour bar effect.
And the jig saw puzzle
Thanks
Hi I am New

Re: Effects

Postby im42n8 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:07 pm

I don't know what a color bar effect is ... exactly.

But, you CAN add an adjustment layer and then unlock the xy axes for zoom. Make the adjustment layer a white solid. Next, change the zoom-x amount (reduce its width). Now, start playing with hue, white point, black point, brightness, etc. All layers beneath an adjustment layer are affected by changes to an AL's settings.

As for the Jigsaw Puzzle ... could you be more explicit?

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:29 pm

For the "jigsaw puzzle", there are a couple of puzzle transitions in one of Photodex's transition packs I think is where I found them. Choice Slices (Vidqueen) also has a nice 3D puzzle you can buy that looks pretty good - I have it and have used it several times where it seemed appropriate. Here is the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg7hyNa6ddI of the 3D puzzle and here is where she has it: http://www.choiceslides.com/products/puzzle-3d

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby dimi_arachi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Colour Bar effect

This is the strips of colour bars moving from left to right. still you can see the base photo through the colours.
Hi I am New

Postby im42n8 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:27 am

Mike, if he's asking how to do a puzzle effect, that's different then getting one. My site also offers puzzle effects. However, describing how to do one is a bit more involved ... but, the way the OPs post was written begs the question as to exactly what he is seeking.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:33 am

I remember a long time ago something like the color bars you're describing, and so I went looking through member-created files. The closest I found to it was this: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6643

It still isn't quite what you're asking for, but I couldn't find the one I'm remembering. It's actually a fairly easy setup where, for instance, if you want three color bars plus the original photo, you'll need a total of 4 instances of the photo, the top three duplicates Colorized to the colors you want. Each of the colorized versions of the photo is masked with a white color solid that's been narrowed horizontally into a bar. The masks are set to grayscale. When the masks are moved, the color bars move.

If you need further help with this, just ask.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks