Make a flag wave in producer

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Make a flag wave in producer

Postby levinja » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:58 am

Hi Everyone

I have an image of a flag that looks like it is waving in the wind. I want to animate it in producer as part of my title sequence. I have some thoughts about creating 3 images with the waves in different states and then putting them together in Producer. I was wondering if anyone had done anything like this and had any other ideas.

Thanks

Jay

Re: Make a flag wave in producer

Postby heckydog » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:21 am

I use a program called BluffTitler to do short animated sequences like you describe.

Here's a sample wmv file. This happens to be a Dutch flag, but I can do any country.

Flag_Wave 720x480, 8 seconds, 2.8MB

I think a regular animation would look better than trying to animate a still photo unless you're trying to create a specific effect. Let me know what flag you need and I can do another sample.

Joe

Postby debngar » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:35 am

I've not tried this in a show, so I don't know if it would work due to file compatibility or not, but if your phone can capture an "animated" picture, that might suffice. The native camera app on my Samung S4 has a neat feature that takes several shots and animates the area of motion. Though it's not a very long clip so in your situation it may not be long enough, I'm dying to try this at some point when I find a suitable situation to use it in a slideshow if it's a ProShow compatible video file that can be looped.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby Yolanda_05 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 am

Nice post!

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks