Pause soundtrack(s)

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Esteemed Member

Pause soundtrack(s)

Postby ladyt » Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 am

I am creating a show and laid the soundtracks in the show to see how well they would fit into the show. I now want to make some changes to the photos, etc. but want to pause or turn the sound off while I am editing. Is there a way to do that without removing the soundtracks and then reinstalling them?

Re: Pause soundtrack(s)

Postby Oldguy » Mon May 13, 2013 4:16 am

I would probably turn the s\computer sound off
during this time.

Forrest

Postby BarbaraC » Mon May 13, 2013 7:10 am

Forrest came up with one of those ultra-simple solutions that we often don't think about! 8)

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby debngar » Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 am

Some keyboards have a quickie volume mute button that toggles on/off to easily accomplish what Forrest was suggesting. My current keyboard does not have one unfortunately. :cry: The volume control popup on my screen doesn't stay on the screen without expanding first to the larger mixer screen, but it's still a less cumbersome option than temporarily setting the soundtrack volume to "0" in the program for instance.

If you work while listening to other audible things via the computer like podcasts or something, then it seems that setting the main soundtrack volume to "0" within the program would be another option.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks