Slide Options

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Slide Options

Postby PhotoBob » Fri May 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Is there a way to group styles when working with styles while working in Slide Options so that only a selected theme of styles will show. I believe that you can do this while working in wizard, but I wish to do this while starting to work with a blank show. I would like to have it so that if I am working on a show for sports, I could click on something and only styles that I have selected to work with can be set in a group so that I only see those styles that I normally work with when doing sports, or family reunions, memorials or weddings. Anyone have any ideas on how this can be done, there is probably a way, but I just can not find it. Right now, when I click on Styles Options the styles are in groups, but mainly grouped as to where they came from, not by subject matter.
Producer V5, PS CS6, Lightroom 5, Olympus OMD E-M5
BS Ed Indiana State university, MS Ed Indiana University

Re: Slide Options

Postby im42n8 » Fri May 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Short answer: No.

You have to create the group of styles for a particular theme yourself by creating a category and then assigning styles to that category.

You also might drop a line to Photodex and make a feature request. Presently, I'm aware of no way to assign keywords (or the like) to a style or transition. That might be an interesting and useful feature.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby ginger » Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi,

You might find the following thread useful, although it's for an earlier version of Producer. Basically, as Dale said, you just need to create a category and assign the styles to it. Styles can be in multiple categories, so if you want a category that consists of favorite styles that you use in all of your sports shows, just create a custom category and add each style that you want to it.

http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewt ... 2&p=123605

ginger

Postby PhotoBob » Fri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks a lot for the help, I will get to work on those categories.
Producer V5, PS CS6, Lightroom 5, Olympus OMD E-M5
BS Ed Indiana State university, MS Ed Indiana University

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks