Rotating images

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Valued Member

Rotating images

Postby proullard » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Is there any command that I can use to highlight several images all at once, that were imported as horizontal into producer, but need to rotate to be vertical?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Rotating images

Postby VernonRobinson » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

I am not aware of any inside of ProShow. There are many external utilities that will do this. They include FastStone, ACDSee, IrfanView and many others. If you don't have one that you prefer, I would try one of these.

Regards,
-Vernon

Re: Rotating images

Postby im42n8 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 pm

I agree with Vernon. I know of no way to select multiple anything within a slide.

However, you might rotate a layer and then copy that rotation to other images and/or slides that share that problem. This is part of the "copy" feature. In the Adjustments or somewhere in that area of the slide options, there's a feature that lets you rotate flip the image in 90 deg increments. You should be able to copy this "setting" to other layers using the copy feature (it'll be a 3 column window with the source layers on the left, the settings you want to copy in the center column (items of which you'll select for copy), and a destination colum (of all slides and their layers).

You could also (alternatively), set the rotation for each layer using the rotate box, apply it to all keyframes on that layer, and then copy that rotate setting as given above (where you would select the layers on the specific slides that would need the rotation set).

This copy dialog is pretty good, generally, but may not have this copy feature as an option (it should) ... that's the only way I know of to copy to multiple layers at a time. You just can't select multiple layers and then set an attribute for them directly.

I'm not at my normal computer so I can't give you the exact steps to follow. At any rate, this should give you a start on figuring it out!

Good luck.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks