To flow film in frame.

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

To flow film in frame.

Postby oeta » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:06 am

I have a photo of a cemetery of war.
Then, a cross is zoomed and, inside the contours of the cross, I would want to make to flow a brief film of war.
How could I create this effect?
I hope to be explains well me and I am sorry for my bad English.
Thanks so many to everybody.

Re: To flow film in frame.

Postby cherub » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:49 am

Hi oeta,

I hope that I understand the effect that you have in mind.

You will have to use a graphic editor (Photoshop or other) and to create a mask in the form of your cross.
In your slide, you will have to place your video beneath the mask. In this way your video will be visible only through the mask.

Postby oeta » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 am

Thanks, Cherub, for the reply.
I have tried to create the mask with Gimp, but, in PSP it is difficult to maintain the alignment between the mask and the cross.
The cross becomes because of a zoom great, then it flows the film, the recomposed cross, returns back zoom to unhide the whole image of the cemetery.
I will still try.
Regards,
Demo.

Postby cherub » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 am

oeta,

When you create your mask in Gimp, use the same dimensions as your original picture. Just color the cross in white and everything else in black. Save a jpg.
Make your effect in Producer first, by using your original picture. Then replace the picture with the mask (grayscale) and place the video underneath.

Postby oeta » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

cherub wrote:oeta,

When you create your mask in Gimp, use the same dimensions as your original picture. Just color the cross in white and everything else in black. Save a jpg.
Make your effect in Producer first, by using your original picture. Then replace the picture with the mask (grayscale) and place the video underneath.

Thanks so many Cherub,
Demo.

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks