Thank You

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Thank You

Postby gho64 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi,

Thank You All for the very informative information and unsolicited tips.
I personally and other less familiar with ProShow Producer appreciate your efforts. :D

Hersul

Re: Thank You

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

It's fun passing it on, giving help to others. We were all once upon a time total beginners and we haven't forgotten the struggles.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby im42n8 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Aside from liking to help others, I also remember others helping me when I was just beginning. Passing that help on is also satisfying.

It's nice (and very helpful) when others pass on their knowledge about how to do something you don't yet know how to do (or if it's even possible!). Useful information is always welcome! :D

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby Oldguy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 am

Yes, I too thank everyone for their help!

Forrest

Postby ohiodame » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:04 am

I also want to thank everyone of you for all the tips and information you have provided to all of us newcomers to
Producer as I have had Gold in the past - so much to learn that isn't in a book - Thank You ~ Nancy

Esteemed Member

Postby glyn53 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 am

I've learnt a lot from the forum and it's members. A few weeks ago I struggled to make a show, now I'm trying to make styles and improving my slideshows - thanks everyone.

Glyn

Postby HunnyB » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 am

I am not a beginner - but I always need help :shock:
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 am

Just when we think there's nothing new to learn, we trip over something and fall flat on our faces. It's quite humiliating.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby jonP » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:36 pm

My thanks to all too!

Every time I come here I find something new about this software that triggers a "wow you can actually do that" moment. At this point I'm kind of looking forward to that day that Barbara refers to - the day when I'm comfortable enough to somehow feel there is nothing new to learn. :lol:

Right now my only wish is that I had more time to use it all but darn it, the day job always gets in the way.

Postby im42n8 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Heck, I've been using this program since v2.6 and I'm STILL learning new things about it today. Just when you think you've learned about all you can about it, something new crops up. And the thing is, in my case anyway, I know a heck of alot about the program already! So, it would seem there's always something new to learn about it! :)

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks