adjustment mask

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Re: adjustment mask

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Apropos of nothing other than that there were a number of references to adjustment layers in this thread, I've learned to love adjustment layers. They can be extremely annoying, at times, due to what you noted, Dale, about how they affect all layers beneath them, but that very characteristic can also create surprising effects.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby im42n8 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Adjustment layers have their uses that's for sure. Once you realize how you can use them (standalone or within a mask), they can create some very interesting effects.

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Esteemed Member

Postby reptep » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Boy this "shawdow" idea is very interesting. I am going to have to play with that to the effect.

It's just amazing how many different "things" can happen with just 1 slide. It amazes and confuses and astounds me of the possibilites. I am at a point now with PSP that I can experiment much more comfortably with different ideas.

Previous

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks