Music synch options

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Valued Member

Music synch options

Postby proullard » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:12 pm

In Producer is there a way where I do not have to use the options in synching music with choosing whether the transition times change or the slide times change? How can I keep the times that I already have in place which are what I want and adjust the music to the length of selected slides?

Phil

Re: Music synch options

Postby kayone » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Monitor the length of total time for all your slides and the same for the music. You can find those values located right above the Preview window in the upper right hand corner. Note the lenght of the slide show.
Now you need to calculate how many seconds you wish to remove from the music to match the slide lenght. Once you have that number, edit the last piece of music and trim off the necessary music to that number. You might have to tweak it a few more time to fine tune it. But this methods will pretty much get in very much in the target zone. Of course fading at the end is always a nice touch.

Hope that helps.

kayone

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks