Flipping Book to use in Slideshow presentations

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
kk80

Flipping Book to use in Slideshow presentations

Postby kk80 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am hoping someone can give me some guidance. I have seen some slideshows done by people using PSP and they have an image of a book which flips and photos are placed in the book.

Does anyone know where I can get these sort of images...??

Thanks.

Re: Flipping Book to use in Slideshow presentations

Postby compass » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 am

There is a album template in the members created forum

kk80

Postby kk80 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:12 am

Hmm.. that's the sort of thing I am after but a bit more grander so I can use for wedding slideshows..! I have seen some on I think Digital Hotcakes but that's quite expensive..! Is there any others that people can recommend?!

Postby Ron » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:05 am

http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5094
Was this the link in the members forum you tried?
If not maybe then this will work!
Good Luck Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Valued Member

Postby janera » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I recently did a show using the "four window scrapbook" png that I got from ChoiceBackgrounds.com a long time ago. I zoomed the png to about 165% added my photos and I used the transition called "page curl - glossy opaque - top right" and repeated over a few slides using different photos on each slide. It came out pretty good! And it was really easy!
Jane

Postby AMD » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Actually, the free template mentioned earlier that was supplied by Mr. Fitzpatrick can be made simple or grand . . . depending upon the type of show. The cover can become whatever one wishes and the inside of the "album" can include any slide styles or personal creative elements ones wishes to use. I have used it for everything from a high school yearbook to a more sophisticated wedding album. It is really a great resource that can be modified in many different ways.

Ann

kk80

Postby kk80 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 pm

AMD wrote:Actually, the free template mentioned earlier that was supplied by Mr. Fitzpatrick can be made simple or grand . . . depending upon the type of show. The cover can become whatever one wishes and the inside of the "album" can include any slide styles or personal creative elements ones wishes to use. I have used it for everything from a high school yearbook to a more sophisticated wedding album. It is really a great resource that can be modified in many different ways.

Ann

Hi Ann...

Could you please point me to some of the examples of your slideshows, so I can get an idea of how you have used it..?

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks