looping background

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

looping background

Postby dave45000 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Anybody have any great ideas or suggestions on how I could make and save a looping motion background. I would like to make some for our Church as they are rather expensive to buy?
Anybody ever play around with something like this?

Thanks
Dave

Re: looping background

Postby debngar » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Photodex used to have a tutorial on the site that explained how to do this. They still might but I don't know where any longer.

Essentially you put together a few layers of moving parts and of different opacity in 2-3 slides and make sure your ending motion on the last slide's last kf is momentarily static and matches the 1st slide's brief static beginning kf motion. Then render a video file out of that. Some of us tried that technique a long time ago but frankly I wasn't happy with the outcome. The file was huge and it didn't play back that well. But thing might have changed and maybe it will do better for you.

This sample I made back then is probably too lame/tame for what you want to do. This was before having more features like blur and such which can help cover up the transition between the video loop as it ends and starts over again.

http://www.photodex.com/share/debngar/c7b44mg4
Last edited by debngar on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Studio7Productions » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 am

You can download FREE worship looping video from, www.movietools.com

Also a very good site that gives them avay is www.reelworship.com

Hope it helps
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

Postby Oldguy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:44 am

Have you checked

www.choicebackgrounds.com

She has a number of looping backgrounds
quite reasonable.

Forrest

Postby dave45000 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Thanks for all of your input. I will play around and see what I can come up with.

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks