Adjust timing for transition in a layer

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Neo

Adjust timing for transition in a layer

Postby Neo » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 am

Hello all,

I have not been successful to locate an applicable post regarding this issue so, I decided to seek your help and expertise.

I have a slide with several layers. I want to add transition to beginning and end keyframes of some of the layers. Is there a way to precisely and accurately "Input" the transition time instead of using the mouse as dragging the frame to extend or shrink the timing does not appear to be as precise.

Please bear in mind, said transitions are being applied to "Individual" layers in a slide and NOT to a slide as a whole.

I thank you in advance.

Re: Adjust timing for transition in a layer

Postby im42n8 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Place the mouse cursor over the transition line (in Slide Options Dialog, Effects-Motion Effects). Right click and select "Set Transition Time." Enter the exact time you want to assign to the layer transition.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Neo

Postby Neo » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Dale, thank you. You are the man and I am glad you're here and I appreciate your time and contribution to the board.

For having missed the specific option under right click menu, I feel like I REALLY MUST pay more attention.

Thanks again

Regards,

Postby im42n8 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 pm

It won't be the first time you'll find something that "seems" obvious (after the fact)! It's happened to ALL of us! Just remember to right click on a lot of things . . . you'll be surprised how many features can be found this way! :D

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks