DVD creation and shows

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Valued Member

DVD creation and shows

Postby u7mg0 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 am

Hi all

i have two separate projects, each with several shows and a Main show. i want to take the two main shows and create a DVD with them. Do i have to render the main shows first before creating the DVD project, then chose those shows to Add? or just chose the shows from Add show option?

when i am in the project, how do i render just the main show and not the other smaller ones ?

finally, when the DVD project is rendered, does it re-render the shows again (assuming i render the main shows first)?

i guess al this is moot if i can just chose the main shows and add to the DVD menu (undrendered)

thanks

M

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: DVD creation and shows

Postby VernonRobinson » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:12 am

u7mg0 wrote:Hi all

i have two separate projects, each with several shows and a Main show. i want to take the two main shows and create a DVD with them. Do i have to render the main shows first before creating the DVD project, then chose those shows to Add? or just chose the shows from Add show option?

No. No need to pre-render. ProShow will do that whe you hit the Create Button.

u7mg0 wrote:when i am in the project, how do i render just the main show and not the other smaller ones ?

finally, when the DVD project is rendered, does it re-render the shows again (assuming i render the main shows first)?

i guess al this is moot if i can just chose the main shows and add to the DVD menu (undrendered)

thanks

M

Go to the Show Tab on the Create DVD Menu. Use the "+ and -" buttons to add shows to your DVD. As mentioned above, ProShow will render your show each time you press the Create Button.

Regards,
-Vernon

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks