AVI sound control PSP4

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

AVI sound control PSP4

Postby vonick » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 am

Hi Folks
Can you help me?
I need to use the sound track of the AVI file currently playing to interrupt the shows sound track just for the duration of the slide.
Do I have to permanently edit the show sound track to fade in and out at the point where the slide starts and finishes?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Vonick.

Re: AVI sound control PSP4

Postby im42n8 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 am

Producer can't do a thing with the sound track embedded within a video. However, if you extract that audio, using your video editor,and attach it to the slide on which your video exists (you'll have to offset the audio by at least the amount of the transition), then you can play with the volumes of both the slide sound (now your video audio track) and the show soundtrack.

Although it's not perfect It works pretty well, usually.

In Slide Options - Slide, you'll find your options for selecting your audio options for each. These remain set for that slide until you change them again.

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: AVI sound control PSP4

Postby vonick » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:17 am

Thanks for the prompt reply Dale, I'll get to work on that right away.
Thanks Again.
Vonick.

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks