Output Quality

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Output Quality

Postby marma0525 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Good evening,
I'm working on a relative large presentation / slide show for a friend of mine (400+ images). I started out with the setting "Fill safe zone" and burned a number of DVD-RW to inspect the work on my 50" plasma TV. Once I learned that my friend will watch the show also on a plasma TV, I changed the setting to "Fill Frame". What I noticed is that all images are slightly lighter with less color saturation once I changed the setting to "Fill Frame" compared to the images in the original setting. In both cases I used the same output settings, e.g. 1080i, HD, 2x writing speed, etc.
Is there a way I can change the color / brightness setting for the whole presentation? I doubt it, but thought it is worth asking.
Any other suggestion why I see this effect?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Matthias

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Output Quality

Postby VernonRobinson » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:15 am

I have not noticed this behavior myself. But there is a setting on the output that changes saturation. Take a look in the "Create Output/Options" tab. You will find a setting there.

Regards,
-Vernon

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks