Loading many images into a template at once

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Producer. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Loading many images into a template at once

Postby Olyn Long » Fri May 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Hello all!

Here is my issue, I look forward to all of your advice!

I have created a simple slideshow template. One song with 50 image set to pan in the safe area, 100% zoom. Really basic stuff. I want to duplicate this show many times with the only change being the 50 images. As of now, I have to drag each of the 50 images into each of the 50 slides.

Is there a way to add them all at once? I tried to select all and drag them into the timeline, but it just bumped all my template slides to the end and they remained empty.

Thanks,
O

Valued Member

Re: Loading many images into a template at once

Postby Wilcovr » Fri May 15, 2009 9:29 pm

If you do not care about the order the images appear in you template you have the following possibility.
On the Lyers => Layers settings (Ctrl = F4) there is the possibility to select the live image option.
This option will load a random image from the selected folder.

Maybey you can do something with this.

I do not know a way to import multiple images at once in different slides,

WIlco
Nikon D40x, Adobe Master Collection CS5, Bluff Titler, HLP, VSP, Producer v4.5, Juice

Postby psychogramma » Sat May 16, 2009 6:33 am

Hi O,

If you select the images from the "file" pane; right click; add images to template.

The file area gives you the option to put thumbnails in the order you want. I would think this might make it possible to put in order there, then select; right click; add files to template.

Good luck,
Cathy

Postby Olyn Long » Sat May 16, 2009 9:31 am

Just tried it out, and it worked like a dream!

Thanks so much!

tulisan

Postby tulisan » Mon May 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Great time saver! Thank you very much for sharing this piece on "adding images to templates." It was there all of the time but I somehow failed to see it.

Return to PSP - Tips & Tricks