Uploading Files to the Member Created Files Section

This is where I'll post messages asking for your help and/or make announcements regarding the ProShow Enthusiasts Message Board.
Site Admin

Uploading Files to the Member Created Files Section

Postby MG - Admin » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:03 am

I've had a lot of e-mails regarding the files I've uploaded to the site for others to enjoy. Most of them have to do with problems using the files. Since I'm not the one creating the files I often find it difficult to help solve the problem. To help alleviate these problems I need to institute the following guidelines for submitting files for sharing.

1) Please zip all files together into one zip file and e-mail me only the zip file
2) Include a list of files that are included in the zip file
3) Include a description of each of the files sent
4) Identify which version of ProShow the files work with - ie, Gold or Producer or Both
5) Provide me with your username so I can give you proper credit

If any of the above requirements aren't met I won't be able to upload your files and make them available for others to enjoy. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I think this will help a great deal.

It's not required, but if you have a link to a show that demonstrates the files you're sharing it would be nice to a have a link provided so others can demo them before deciding to download the files.

Thanks for sharing!

Mike

Return to News and Announcements