SAME DAY SHOWS?

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.
thecompletist

SAME DAY SHOWS?

Postby thecompletist » Thu May 04, 2006 5:10 pm

Has anyone actually set up a template for a show that they know the theme, take the pictures in the morning/afternoon and then dump them into the template where you have the music and other ideas ready to go? Then create the show, burn it and present it in the evening at an event... and have the crowd say.... wow..... how the heck....?

I've been thinking about this for awhile now. I have a client who has a HUGE GOLF tournament coming up where we brainstormed having 5-10 people shooting pictures in the morning at the 4 courses ...there is 800 participants :shock: Then run them back to me around 12noon and have me put the show together on my laptop with a golf theme, burn it and then show it on 2 monster screens as people file in for awards and dinner... so many of them would see themselves in action.

The opportunity corporately is HUGE with this if you have a decent laptop and some good planning in place...!! I've seen a company charging $500-$600 on their site for this service for Weddings. they shoot at church, etc... then burn it in time for the Reception...

Any comments on this and most of all any golf ideas for my 250-400 picture show !!! 400...man I better upgrade my RAM !!!

Jeff

Esteemed Member

Postby SusanW » Thu May 04, 2006 5:46 pm

If you have everything you need but the photos seems to me you could accomplish this as long as the photos don't need too much work. Very interesting. Please let us know if you do it and how it goes.
SusanW

Postby marmart » Fri May 05, 2006 3:15 am

It is possible...I have done a show in 4 hours working non-stop for such an event. The only hiccup is how many digital pix you have to wade through, which can take awhile at times. Good luck, as you say it's a huge opportunity! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Mary

PeRi

Postby PeRi » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:11 pm

It's probably too late to help you out since this was posted so long ago but I really like
www.showitfast.com for same day shows.

Return to Business Applications