Oz Business Oportunity?

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.
Esteemed Member

Oz Business Oportunity?

Postby nwenban » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:37 am

For all the Ozzies out there that are keen to look to putting your Proshow skills to further use, I've been to a few venues recently (WIN Stadium W/Gong & various RSL/etc clubs. Many of these venues now have many video screens constantly displaying adverts for coming shows/club facilities that appear to have been created by an amateur with Powerpoint.

I'm sure that many of our Oz PS family could produce a show that would blow these basic Powerpoint presentations away!!!

It might just be a matter of contacting your local club & maybe offer a free short demo show to see if you could get a foot in the door maybe?

Just my thoughts that might give one of the family an opportunity.

Neville

Davesconnect

Postby Davesconnect » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:45 am

Hey Neville

Sounds like a great idea. Might look into it.

Blessings
Dave

Pauline

Postby Pauline » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:23 am

Hi Neville

My pulse quickened on reading your post - I actually live in the Wollongong/Shellharbour area and have been wondering about businesses I could approach to do shows for. I would be very interested in checking out the WIN stadium but only if you don't have any intention of doing so yourself. I recently did a promotional show for a local funeral directors and started to realise that businesses can certainly use us to their benefit too. Thanks for the inspiration, and please let me know if you'd like me to keep hands off the stadium! :lol:

Return to Business Applications