Looking to contract out for a ProShow custom production

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.
unlimiteddogtags

Looking to contract out for a ProShow custom production

Postby unlimiteddogtags » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:44 am

We are looking for someone to produce a custom production / template that we can modify on-the-fly by importing 200-300 photos plus several audio and video clips. The production would be preformated with transitions, special effects, etc, so that all we would need to do is import the files into the template.

We take pictures at special events like weddings, bar mitzvahs, aniversaries, special events. Immediately following the event we want to be able to drop in the photos and raw audio and raw video, compile and deliver.
Last edited by unlimiteddogtags on Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby nannybear » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:24 am

There are other things you need to think about. Are your pictures all going to be landscape or portrait? Do you want a business introduction and ending?
Generic for events? If no one else responds email me and we can discuss what you need. I know there a lots out there that regularly do large shows and may have what you need built already. cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby mr08sports » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:56 pm

If you still need help with this, I can gladly help out. Send me a message or email me at info@memorabledvd.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Dave
Owner
Our Memories in Motion
Where Your Memories Come To Life!
www.memorable.com

Return to Business Applications