Doing slideshows as a business

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.

Doing slideshows as a business

Postby scorpion » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have not found the answer. I'm new to the world of slideshows and find it quite interesting. I have been thinking about starting up my own slideshow business. Now here's the big questions.....are there any people on this forum that have their own slideshow business? If so, are you doing it full-time or just part-time? Do you make enough money to survive running this kind of business? Are slideshows just part of your business and you offer other services?

I'd appreciate any help with these questions. They may be the deciding factor for whether I get into this business or to move on.
Steve

Esteemed Member

Re: Doing slideshows as a business

Postby Patricia_C » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Read every single post in the Business Applications forum. This is where it is discussed. There are some wonderful ideas from people who have posted here. Lots to think about. I only WISH I could stay home all day long and make slideshows. For me it is a part time business.

Regards,
Patty Cantu
Digital Heirloom Studios
http://digitalheirloomstudios.com/

Re: Doing slideshows as a business

Postby texan » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm

I'm a Realtor in Dallas and do marketing for other Realtors.

My biggest success has been virtual tours created with PSP.

I still consider, however, my graphics work as part time; but lucrative
Texan

Return to Business Applications