Our demo.....what do you think???

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.
teli-vision productions

Our demo.....what do you think???

Postby teli-vision productions » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:47 pm

Here is a link, just looking for some feedback on it.....we basically want someone who has never seen a slideshow understand what it is we do... here is a link...

http://teli-vision.com/samples.html

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:54 pm

Very smooth running and upbeat.

Gives a very good impression of possibilities and ideas of the use of shows. But I have two points.

1. There was no indication, or I missd it, of where and what photos can be used, ie your production capabilities. Do photos have to be provided, or can you take them? Do photos have to be provided in digital foramat? Do you have scanning capability? Can you restore (the bike photo could show this)? Etc..

2. Would have been better if the music had a logical finish to the track at the end rather than a fade out.

Brian

Very nice Demo !!!

Postby scillon » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:24 am

I`m beginning now as a german user.
Very nice ideas.
How did you produce the wmv-files??? They are not to big to upload it to your website?

Best regards from germany...

Mr. Scillon

sumgrl19

Re: Very nice Demo !!!

Postby sumgrl19 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:14 am

scillon wrote:How did you produce the wmv-files??? They are not to big to upload it to your website?

Mr. Scillon,

Here is a tutorial I made about how to import video into Windows Movie Maker. This tutorial deals with saving video files as wmv. so they will work better when adding video into a slideshow made with ProShow. But I also use the same technique when saving my psh. files as wmv. files in order to upload them to my server.

The file size is very reasonable...at least I think so. For instance, one video when in the psh. format is 67KB and then when saved as a wmv. is only 35MB.

To view the turtorial, click on the link below:
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3714&alb=0

I hope this helps!

-Jessica

Postby Jeep » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:31 am

Hi Teli' !!!

Here are my first impressions as seen from France :

- this clip is too long ! you could and you should show all the "items" in less time and stay in rythm wih the music. I am afraid that many people will not look until the end (please put out the words "The End" they are no more used even in commercial pictures and never in advertising). You are trying to show all your store and back store in one clip and this is too much (at my own advice). Try to limit the main show to the main subjects (such as the main titles in a newspaper) and if necessary you create more shows for each of the subjects because everybody is not interested by all of your services but everybody must know what you can create. Your clip must be 2 minutes long at maximum ! Be more fast in your displays, ProShow allows many fast displays and renderings then use these capabilities. You must be more powerful, incisive in your messages.

- the music is too repetitive and stylized and as Brian said, it doesn't really end unless with a fade. Try with another audio track which can be listened by a larger audience.

have a good day

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

teli-vision productions

Postby teli-vision productions » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:30 pm

Thanks everyone for all the advice!

Postby nannybear » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:53 pm

Great style etc....now I have to be blunt. We know what we are capable of but the clients don't. They don't really know what is available or what the end result will be. Watching your clip as a "newbie" I would assume you can "do stuff " with pics but wouldn't really know what. What I saw was that you were telling me all the different occasions I might need you for but not what it would look like when you produced it for me. I am in the same stage in trying to really quickly give clients the idea of what I can do without overwhelming them. This is still in the works and being tweaked by an associate(sp) but for better or worse here it is:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 9446&alb=0[url]

Only my opinion, always follow your own heart !

Cheers Jan

[/url]
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Cindy

Postby Cindy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:55 am

great promo show teli-visions! You did a great job introducing your services. Here is my first try - still tweeking it! Let me know what you think.

Thanks Cindy

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 7904&alb=0

byebye

Postby byebye » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:14 pm

Cindy,

I thought that was brilliant - why would you want to tweak it anymore! Can't wait to see the final version. Good luck

Kevin

Cindy

Postby Cindy » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:36 pm

Wow Kevin, thanks!

Have a great Day!

Ladybug

cindy

Postby Ladybug » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm

Cindy, I thought you show was great! My only suggestion would be the TEXT...I thought it a little too 'cutesy' for the professional level look of the show. Great effects....showing all the opportunities and at same time showcasing your abilities. I really liked it!

For what it's worth....
LadyBug :D

Ladybug

demos

Postby Ladybug » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:00 am

NannyBear....couldn't get yours to come up! Message...customer service closed(?). Check your link.

Teli...
Like your ideas. Really liked your New Baby demo.
I agree with Jeep. He is the pro! As a potential customer, the music, though upbeat, could have been better. I wouldn't keep watching just for that! I also felt like a few too many picture frames, but then, that's a personal preference. Don't mean to be rude though because you are really on your way.

Just some food for thought. Keep up the good work!

LadyBug :D

Return to Business Applications