Possibly needing Sub Contractors

Run your own business? Want to start one? Discuss business applications of ProShow Gold and Producer here.

Possibly needing Sub Contractors

Postby Don Hammock » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:23 am

Hi everyone and an early Happy New Year!

I am meeting next week with a prospect. If that I get the contract, I may need some help. As long as the number of shows isn't too many, I should be able to handle it by myself. However, there is a chance the numbers may be Way too many for just me. I am just checking ahead of time, in case that does happen, to see who would be interested in doing some sub contract work.

Thanks a lot !

Don

Re: Possibly needing Sub Contractors

Postby Don Hammock » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:42 am

Hi Everyone,

Well, that contract didn't come through.

However, I may have a new dilemma. I am the Class Project of a Graduate level Marking Class at the local University. After meeting with the Professor and her class and based on their input, I could very quickly get deluged with orders for shows. If that happens, I will need to subcontract out a big majority of them. The shows would probably average 15-35 photos and between 5 and 10 captions each.

If anyone is interested, please call or email me. 409-749-4549 don@petbiography.com

Even if your not interested, I'd appreciate your input on how to handle this once the orders get to the point I can't do it myself.

Thanks for your help !
Don

Return to Business Applications