Seasonal Spin

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: Seasonal Spin

Postby trulytango » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 am

Hi there

The 'linking' of the bow to the empty placeholder is a mystery to me... the only parts that are intentionally linked are the individual pairs of empty placeholders (1 & 2, 3 & 4 etc) and this was done by using the 'matching' feature, found between the Motion settings/Window. In my version of PSP (3.1), I can drag an image to the first of each pair and it works OK - the next placeholder fills without a problem... apart from the first pair where the image momentarily replaces the bow before rectifying itself.

Thankfully, Christmas will soon be upon us and everyone will have had enough of this Bl**dy Spin! :lol: :lol:

Iris

jrichards

Postby jrichards » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:00 am

where do I go to get the template

Postby cherub » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:23 am

jrichards wrote:where do I go to get the template

In the Members Created Files section. You need to be registered and logged in in order to see that section of the forum.

:idea: There are two posts for this template. Please choose the one suitable for your version of Proshow Producer.

Valued Member

Postby u7mg0 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 pm

The new snippet show for Ver 4 is great. i did a show for my Christmas part and had a picture of my tree and fireplace as the background and it was spectacular. thanks to all for your efforts

Postby Anna J » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 am

trulytango wrote:
Thankfully, Christmas will soon be upon us and everyone will have had enough of this Bl**dy Spin! :lol: :lol:

Iris

Iris,
I couldn't resist teasing you a little while wishing you and everyone else a Happy New Year!
Anna

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4359&alb=0
Anna

Postby trulytango » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 am

Hi Anna :lol: :lol: :lol:
And a Very Happy New Year to you too! Hope 2009 is a good one for us all.

Iris :D

Postby min » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:27 am

Hi - I'm Min
Been using Proshow like a baby crawling - trying to learn - Have Producer 4, overwhelmed by everything. Tried clicking on to your link - but couldn't.
Hopefully one day I can contribute like all the others do - am I doing anything wrong to view your link?

Postby trulytango » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:09 am

min wrote:Hi - I'm Min
Tried clicking on to your link - but couldn't... - am I doing anything wrong to view your link?

Hello Min

Backtracking through this thread, I've checked all the links posted by myself and other members. They all seem to work i.e. they take you to view sample shows or to the downloadable files in the Members Created Files area of this Forum - so I'm not sure which of the links you are referring to?

However, you will probably find Mona/Cherub's version most suitable for your needs, as she converted it to a Slide Style for use in version 4:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9973#p81273

Regards
Iris

dlhbrantley

Postby dlhbrantley » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm

I can't get the bow to show up on the seasonal spin template. I added image when II tried to load template and it said files are missing would you like to search for them. The ribbon shows up but not the bow. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

dlhbrantley

Postby dlhbrantley » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 pm

I can't get the bow to show up on the seasonal spin template. I added image when II tried to load template and it said files are missing would you like to search for them. The ribbon shows up but not the bow. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Postby trulytango » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 am

Hi there dlhbrantley

I created the template in version 3.1 - if you read through this thread, you'll see that a few people using later versions had problems with it, whilst others didn't :?

If you have version 4 software, I suggest you try using the slide style created by Mona:
http://proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9973

Regards
Iris

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates