To All Wediing Photographers

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Honorary ProShow PHD

To All Wediing Photographers

Postby Studio7Productions » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:52 am

REMOVED
Cannot give away my own creations......sorry Guys
Last edited by Studio7Productions on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

claudiusshow

Re: To All Wediing Photographers

Postby claudiusshow » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:29 am

Hello,

I am very much interested in your template of marriage. How I could have.

Thank you in advance for your shares.

Claude

Postby cherub » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:37 am

Mel,
Could you take out 1 (one) Photoshop file, and 1 (one) Royalty free song and upload it, in a zip file, to:
http://www.mediafire.com/
Then post here the link to the file you uploaded.

This way we can all form an opinion of what your files look like.

Thanks.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Studio7Productions » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:29 am

REMOVED

Seems I cannot even give away my own Created PSD Files........
Last edited by Studio7Productions on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

Postby cherub » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 am

Mel, you cannot share such a thing, at least not in this forum.
Even if the music is "Royalty free" (and very beautiful !), someone, somewhere must have paid for it. It is not possible to distribute it for free for all.

The same goes for the Photoshop files. Unless you yourself made them, you cannot share them.

So, I also advise you to remove the file from Media Fire too.

Sorry about that. I know your intentions were good.

Postby andrea31419 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:12 am

Wow, this sucks. I'm a wedding photographer and would love this share.

:(
www.HillisPhoto.com

TonyM

Postby TonyM » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:14 am

Studio7Productions wrote:REMOVED

Seems I cannot even give away my own Created PSD Files........

Mel - if these are genuinly your OWN creations then of course you can make them available to all - go for it!

Tony

Postby debngar » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 am

I'm a wedding photographer and would love this share

If so, then you can appreciate the issue of copyright involved here and know that people have no right to give away or use something of which they do not own the copyright unless they have been given the permission to do so by the creator/owner of the copyrighted material.

I would encourage you to learn the depths of the program, create your own unique stuff and style to use for your photography business.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby cherub » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:32 am

I think that there is a misunderstanding here about the files that Mel wanted to share:

(1) He wanted to share music, claiming that it was Royalty free.
Without going here (again) into an explanation of what Royalty free music means, I will give you an example:
Suppose I bought a disk of Royalty free music from Digital Juice, or from Photodex.
Do you think that it is rightful for me to "share" this with everybody on this forum ?(5000 members, and growing :D )
Royarlty free music does not mean "free sharing" !

(2) Mel did not want to share Proshow templates, and posting in this section of the forum was a mistake on his part, and very misleading.
He should have posted (maybe) in the 3rd Party Applications, because what he wanted to share were Adobe Photoshop files.
These Photoshop files contained layered images - frames, background, shade, objects. All forming a large Photoshop graphic file. They were Photoshop "templates" in the sense that one could place his/her pictures under the frames, and introduce them afterwards in Proshow.

It is my understanding that Mel did not make those Photoshop layered files by himself.
These layered Photoshop files are normally sold for a lot of money, by dedicated graphic companies.

There are sites on the internet, where files of all sorts are given away for free: movies, music, software, etc.
These sites are called "sharing sites" or, in a more direct way - Warez sites.
This forum is not such a site, therefore Mel's "sharing" is not possible.

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:59 am

Not having been able to see the files in question, I can only reiterate that files shared here on the forum must be created by those that supply them, or have the permission from those that did create them. If they are not yours to share, please don't submit them for others to download. This applies to images, sound files, etc.

Thank you for understanding and for your cooperation. If you have any questions regarding this let me know.

Mike

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates