Templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Lonnie

Templates

Postby Lonnie » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Help! A newbie here. Problem is with when I take a template and add all the pics background and such to my liking I then copied that slide to another part of the show thinking that I would only have to change out the pics. Boy did I find out after running the show through trials that I kept seeing several duplicated slide. Come to find out every time I change a picture in a copied slide/template both slides would change. Is there a way around this??? :?

Re: Templates

Postby cherub » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Hi,
You posted in the Gold section of the forum, but you are addressing a Producer question.

If you have Producer, this post will answer your question.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9194&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=linda

To solve this problem, don't drag and drop your pictures, but rather replace them manually.
Go to the problematic slide. In Layers Menu, right click to duplicate the layer that you want to change, right click again on one of them and choose Select Image, browse in your computer to the image that you want in that place and replace it. Then, delete the original layer.

Hope this helps.

Lonnie

Re: Templates

Postby Lonnie » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Thanks! That worked. Didn't realize I was in the gold section. :D

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates