Downloading templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
taylee

Downloading templates

Postby taylee » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Hi all :D I have only just started using proshow producer. I have a problem downloading the templates from this forum. I know I am most likely doing something small wrong but when I save target as and it downloads I am not getting the template it is not opeining the pst file can any one help? By the way I just love this forum and I am so glad to have found it :lol:

Site Admin

Re: Downloading templates

Postby MG - Admin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Welcome to the forum!

When you download the files and save them to your hard drive they are probably in ZIP format. You'll need to "unzip" or extract the files to get the PST files and whatever else may be included. You'll then need to import the template file (*.PST) into Producer.

Let us know if you have any more trouble with the files.

Mike

taylee

Postby taylee » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:15 pm

Hi Mike thans for the welcome. I feel really silly but when I right click on the file and save target at it downloads the file but the file is being saved as a outlook personal folder file type not a pst I must be doing something really wrong I never used to have this problem downloading a zip file :oops:

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:29 am

Hi Taylee, welcome to the forum.

You may find this thread of help viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5758&hilit=+pst+outlook

You are not the first to find file association problems :D
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

taylee

Postby taylee » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi Brian
Thank you all for your help. I think I have actually figured it out. :D :D :D

Sashenka

Postby Sashenka » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:53 am

Hi! I have just registered in this forum and,of course, it is impossible to read everything at once here. Could you help me a little bit? Tell me please, from where can I download templates?

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:04 am

You can find templates at the following sections of the forum:

PSP - Templates

Member Created Files

Mike

Sashenka

Postby Sashenka » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 am

Thanks so much!

Postby debngar » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 am

it is impossible to read everything at once here. Could you help me a little bit? Tell me please, from where can I download templates?

This is why the forum is set up in categories of Gold, Producer, Misc and sub-categories under those sections. It's not impossible to familiarize yourself with them. Please take time to look around. You'll find what you want. We're here to help, yes. But you must take on some kind of effort too.

Look for and read the first two sticky posts in this forum section you just posted in - "PSP TEMPLATES". You have to do some reading for yourself. No one can do that for you.

Before posting a question, try scanning the forum threads in the logical sections your question may fall into. You will likely find what you need there.

Welcome to this group by the way! :D
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

moianes

Postby moianes » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:39 am

I am a beginner with the ProShow Producer. Where can I discharge templates that facilitate my work??

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates