Eagle Ray template photo duplicating

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Eagle Ray template photo duplicating

Postby happymvd » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi all
Obviously I am one of many who think the Eagle Ray template is FANTASTIC, and thank the creator for the amount of learning I have been able to achieve from his/her work.
I have a question that I have not been able to answer ....
Slides 34 to 42 - if you drag and drop photos into slide 34 they duplicate on the other slides - HOW???
I have looked all over to see how this is done, but cannot find how .... please help all you clever people out there.
Thanks
Marilyn

Re: Eagle Ray template photo duplicating

Postby kendon11 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:18 pm

I also think this template is awsome! Ran into the same thing with the duplication, couldn't figure it out except to add the same photos in the same order to the next slide.
If there is a way to copy photos please tell me!!!
Kendon11
Trying hard to learn

Postby cheljour » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:06 am

What i did is add them to the indivdual slides and they duplicated back to the slide with the multiple pics on it.

Cheljour

Postby kendon11 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Thanks! I will definitely give this a try. I truly appreciate the info
Kendon11
Trying hard to learn

iii_carlos

Postby iii_carlos » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi Chel,
can you help me on how to have automaic duplicate? same like from slide 34 to 42. How did you do it? 'coz i want to create my template with the same technique. Thanks.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:40 am

iii_carlos wrote:Hi Chel,
can you help me on how to have automaic duplicate? same like from slide 34 to 42. How did you do it? 'coz i want to create my template with the same technique. Thanks.

Just tried it and it seems to work. On this progression, make sure to drop the pictures into each picture on slide 34. If you have trouble dropping it into the markers on slide 34, then you could open up slide 34 to the Slide Options screen by double clicking on it. Then you could select the Layers tab. In the contents of Slide section, disable all of the layers except the one that you want to drag and drop your picture onto. I use this method extensively. Note that a lot of the tips tell you to use the Select File button to help you fill the template. If you use the Select File button, it does not propagate (duplicate) the image across the other slides, but the drag and drop method does.

Once you are complete dropping in your slides. You can then highlight the slides (34 - 42). Then use the normal copy function and paste them into your show. HTH.

Regards,
-Vernon

dlhbrantley

Postby dlhbrantley » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 pm

I struggled with this to. The trick you create the show the way you want it with the picures in orde and the then save it as a template. A window will come up and say something like this picture appears multiple times in your show would you like to apply to all slides . You say yes. This will save alot of time rather then trying to figure out slide sequence

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates