Debbie's Accordion Template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: Debbie's Accordion Template

Postby British_Bulldog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:41 am

Thanks debbie looking forward to trying this out great work cheers and beers to you

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Debbie,
many thanks for posting the Accordion Template it is just great and I can not wait to use it in one of my shows.

Penny

Postby schatzimab » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:02 am

I am very new - attended a Photodex seminar last spring but haven't had time to practice. I apologize if this question has been answered. I did a search but didn't find the answer. I downloaded Debbie's accordion template, unzipped, imported and opened it. I dragged my image into all of the layers in all 3 versions. Then nothing happens. The image appears at 100% and there is no motion. Can someone offer a suggestion what I am doing wrong. Many thanks.
MARE

Postby HunnyB » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:18 am

I used this in my recently posted California/Vegas show. THANKS Deb.
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby debngar » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 pm

I dragged my image into all of the layers in all 3 versions. Then nothing happens. The image appears at 100% and there is no motion.

You may have dragged the image into that slide but not actually into the layers which give the images the motion. Instead, try starting over with the template and go to the layers window and right click over each layer, selecting your file to insert in each layer, one at a time, to precisely put that image into each one of those layers.

Without doing that, it might have just added the image as additional layers and the others that are in the template are probably not occupied by an image at all.

Even better is to take a close look at that template and see how it works. It's really a simple one actually as the lower images are just zooming to a proportionately and increasingly larger size for the end motion.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby schatzimab » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Thank you. I had selected each image separately into each layer, but still nothing. I will try again though.
MARE

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates