photodex Wedding essentials

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
bagrubes

photodex Wedding essentials

Postby bagrubes » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Has anyone bought the photodex wedding essentials template DVD. ANd If so how would you rate the 3 slide show templates?

Thanks Bruce

Re: photodex Wedding essentials

Postby euchreman » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:56 am

Hiya
I did consider the purchase of this due to my cousin's upcoming wedding. Being a photo "snapper", not my means of income it became too costly for me to purchase the add on.
Living in the UK, it was liable to VAT @ 17.5% and Import duty @ 12%, thats on both the product and postage.

Thanks to all at this site for the ideas and inspirations I have been able to get. This has enabled me to do things with my sons images from his service with the Royal Marines, far exceeding what I could of done.

Postby marmart » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:35 am

bagrubes wrote:Has anyone bought the photodex wedding essentials template DVD. ANd If so how would you rate the 3 slide show templates?

Thanks Bruce

I actually bought the Wedding template from Choice Backgrounds and like it a lot.

You can see it used in a show here http://choicebackgroundsserver.com/product_info.php?products_id=278&osCsid=a0bdfcbacd14512700a4baabe8cfa504

Mary

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:59 am

The wedding essentials templates are nothing special, most of it are just the standard border frame with a bow on it..a little bit of word art and a credit slide at the end and thats it, each set has it's own color scheme....I also think Jennifers wedding template is much more interesting and the best part is her almost hour long video where she walks you through ever single slide she uses, she did a fantastic tutorial for her template.
Chissy

Postby jojo » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:23 pm

I agree w/Chissy. Jennifer's (VidQueen) Templates are so much better plus you get a tutorial.

John

Postby marmart » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:28 pm

TO CLARIFY: The Wedding template I am referring to IS Jennifer's---her company is Choice Backgrounds.

Mary

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Mary, we know you bought the template from Jennifer's Choice Backgrounds, I agree with you, all I was saying is the PHOTODEX wedding essentials he was asking about, might not be as good as Jennifers. I was agreeing with you about her template.
Chrissy :D

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates