Need Help with Templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Need Help with Templates

Postby Lezlie » Fri May 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Hi there. I am just learning to use ProShow Producer and I downloaded a couple of templates to give them a try. I tried a couple of slides in each template (ie Card Split and Kayak Temp) I am able to add the pics and there is motion but I must be doing something wrong. All the layers have pics but when I play the slideshow there are spaces where there would be should be photos. Can anyone help me? thanks! Lezlie

Re: Need Help with Templates

Postby nannybear » Fri May 30, 2008 3:22 pm

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4992

Did you check out this thread yet??? Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby Lezlie » Fri May 30, 2008 5:18 pm

Thank you for your help! Yes I read this but I don't believe it answers my question. I am loading the pictures into the template using select file. Say on one slide there is 5 layers but when I play I might only see one of those pics. I am trying out the Eagle Ray template. lezlie

jkarney

Postby jkarney » Fri May 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Look at the adjustments for the layers you can see. Odds are that they are set to dominate the frame. The top lay must move, become transparent or exit with a keyframe to reveal the layers below.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates