Opening Book Template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Opening Book Template

Postby Pauline Collins » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Can anyone help me with any templates of a book which then opens, suitable for wedding intro please.

Cheers, Pauline

Postby Pauline Collins » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:45 pm

I have just found Dave's Album, thanks Dave, and Dilyla's Flipping Book, thanks also. Is there anymore out there?
Pauline

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Pauline,

Would appreciate links to each of these as for whatever reason, I have been unable to locate. Thanks very much.

- Sarah

Pauline Collins wrote:I have just found Dave's Album, thanks Dave, and Dilyla's Flipping Book, thanks also. Is
there anymore out there?
Pauline

Postby Pauline Collins » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi Sarah, Don't know how to do the linky thing so will just eplain where to find then.
In "Select a Forum" - PSP Templates - Where to find Templates - Member Created Files and you will see the "Page Flipping Book Template" and the Album Template on this page.

I need to burn mine at 16:9 and the Album is not suitable for that unless you can do some wangling in PhotoShop, which I have not had time to do yet, but in the show I am doing I just used the image of the cover which worked out nicely.

Hope you go well with them.
Cheers Pauline

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 am

Thanks so much Pauline. I do apologize for the delay in my reply after you were kind enough to get back to me so quickly. Life just got in the way ! I appreciate the heads up regarding 16x9 and will let you know how it all works out.

Thanks again.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates