Sharing Templates I made

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Postby HunnyB » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 am

Yep, I did the blue too. Worked great.
I am doing a baby dedication show at church again this year,
can't wait to use this. THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING.

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

patches

Postby patches » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:15 am

I am glad you all figured out the color change ... Saved me some work! :lol:
I see these have been quite popular, I can see the download count.
Just happy they can be of use to all.
Marsha

Postby tleblanc » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:45 am

Marsha:

Thanks for the great templates~ Question though...How do I add names to the white paper when it comes out of the envelope. I have tried numerous things and being so new to all of this, thought I would ask?

Trista

patches

Re: Stork template/video

Postby patches » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:31 am

Darline wrote:I loved what you did with the stork! Could you tell me what program you used to convert the animation to a video? I have some other ideas that you have inspired me to create, but when I used my video editor it put a black background in automatically, I want it to stay transparent. Any ideas?

Darline, Sorry I must have overlooked this post.
I made my stork animation into a video using producer. I used a blue color that was in the clouds I was going to use, for the background color. Made it easier for me with the chroma key, for erasing the background and blending. As for trying to make one with a transparent background....haven't got that figured out yet. I am still working on that one! :oops:
I am trying my hand at making background videos. Just not happy with my work yet. I will post it, once I get one I like.
If you come up with something before me....PLEASE share what you made and how. I believe we all like learning new ways and "How To's"

Hugz
Marsha

Postby marmart » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Trista, you have to open it up in your photo editing software and do it there. Do you have photoshop, elements, Paint Shop Pro or something like that?? I created one using Digital Image Pro and saved it as a new invite, or you can create one from scratch making sure it is the exact size as Marsha's

Hope I am making sense and that this is what you are talking about.

Mary

patches

Postby patches » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:14 pm

marmart wrote:Trista, you have to open it up in your photo editing software and do it there. Do you have photoshop, elements, Paint Shop Pro or something like that?? I created one using Digital Image Pro and saved it as a new invite, or you can create one from scratch making sure it is the exact size as Marsha's

Hope I am making sense and that this is what you are talking about.

Mary

Thank you Mary.....
Looks like I let that one slip by me also. Gads! I hope my brain starts working right soon!

Yes Trista, Mary is correct. I use Paint Shop Pro. I made it a a png file so you could open it in whatever graphic program you use. Make your words and whatever graphic you want, add them as new layers on top of the card, then merge layers. Save it as a png file, with whatever you want to name it. Then it will work in producer, and will have the transparent background needed.
Marsha

Hmmmmm.......

Postby VidQueen » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:01 am

Looks like I'm going to have to keep on my toes...... :wink: (Look Familiar?)

You did a very nice job, Mary!

Jennifer

Thank you...

Postby tleblanc » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:24 am

Patches & Marmart:

Thank you very much, I just changed it as you instructed through Photoshop CS3 and it worked perfectly...It amazes me how kind the people are here..

Trista

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:38 am

THANK YOU FOR SHARING, MARY! IT'S GOOD KARMA!

Thanks again!
Pat

Re: Sharing Templates I made

Postby barbie » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:59 am

Hi Marsh
Your baby template came at a perfect time for me. New grandaughter born in May. Working on a show using your template as an intro. Thank you so much for making that available to us all.
Ann

Postby PhotoMagicCreations » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:25 am

Marsha,

Thank you so much for the wonderful templates. It was very kind of you to share them with us. They are terrific!

Kelly

Postby ChrissyC » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Marsha, thank you so much for sharing these templates, the are going in my template folder all safe and sound!! I lovvvve collectiong templates :):)
huggs, Chrissy

Postby tm-hranch » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Marsha,
Thank you too for sharing. I used the pink feet one and modified it just a little for the show I was making. Just finishing today.
Theresa

Postby marmart » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 am

Hey Marsha - How are you doing/feeling these days?????? I have been thinking about you and have been away from the forum for awhile so don't know if you have been posting or not.

Please let us know how things are going.

All the best,

Mary

Postby AMD » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Marsha,

Thanks again for the stork and baby frames and footprints!!! They are great. I have used them recently in a show and they really are nice. So good for you to share such nice work.

Thanks again!!!

Ann

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates